5.12.12

What a true picture can do.

I think it's best to just put the words of the lady herself.

“The concept was to make ‘fashionesque images’ of the longest in residence at the dog pound near my home (some dogs had been there over six months). I specifically asked for the dogs that were the ‘least likely to be adopted’ and took their portraits to represent them with personality, youth and ‘edge’ in order to aid their adoption. All the dogs pictured here were adopted.”

See all the photos here.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gawsh what a BEAUTY. Would adopt in a heartbeat

Mia Wallace said...

Me too! This is such a cool project. The dogs all look so cool, and she really has captured their personalities. I can't wait to adopt! And because of this we're going to make "unlikely adoption" part of our decision; we wouldn't have thought to before!

 
Blogging tips