29.1.13

Paste up.

While in wonderful Wellington over the weekend I spotted this sign on a pole in the middle of the CBD. It looked like the maker hadn't proofed it very well, so we helped correct it.

Much better.




As I was writing this a man mowing the lawns outside made a loud grunting yelp and I was overcome with fear of being first on the scene of a terrible accident. I get this feeling all the time and then pray that if it ever really happens that I get that whole super human thing inside me and don't just cower and cry.

As for the yelp, he seems fine?




2 comments:

Ruby in the Dust said...

The yelper might have been the author of the very poorly edited sign? And as for superhuman powers; I do believe you have some :)

Mia Wallace said...

Hurray for socially responsible editing! I'm confused about where the line between free speech and hate speech lies sometimes...

 
Blogging tips