5.2.09

Thank you.

Today it is just 7 days till we leave, it feels like I have been saving forever and soon will be able to see the fruits of my labour! And perhaps get to splurge a little here and there, perhaps even on these lovely Bakers shoes. Mmm.



Thank you all so much for the great suggestions for more gifties. Getting almost all that was suggested is on the list of things to do this weekend as well as spending the weekend away with friends. Hopefully it will be a nice peaceful time before the madness that will be next week no doubt. I've spent the past two days with a throbbing arm from our vaccinations so will be nice to truely relax.

Enjoy the long weekend!

3 comments:

kimberlee said...

I cant believe you leave so soon.

those shoes are beautiful though I don't know how well they would work for back packing :)

Anonymous said...

Promise to keep us all updated with your crazy adventures? You must be so excited!

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

most definitely! Getting very excited yes, also funny feeling in my tummy too. Are you excited for your trip??

 
Blogging tips