30.8.09

Rulers and jars.

I heart luxe always have the best things! I am loving this calendar ruler by André Klauser, so genial. After spending so much time away with 'english as a second language' speakers I've picked up a few bad habits, I see 'genial' actually means : 'having a pleasant or friendly disposition or manner.' But my friends used it for something genius and I think I prefer to use it that way, it suits.


And thanks to Etsy's (always great) finds I came across this spice rack idea. Such a great way to recycle some old jars and save space at the same time. You can buy them here, or give it ago yourself and save on the postage and carbon miles. Gneiss Spice has a bunch of other great products to choose from too.






Like these cute tops to spice jars.



No comments:

 
Blogging tips