5.8.08

Preparing.


Busy bees getting ready for Craftwerk, Thursday next week for anyone in town! Here are some sneak peaks of what we've been working on. More owls, owls, owls. Waiting on their eyes.





And our (new) gocco efforts. :) Everything you hear about this machine is true. Even though Ginny had given me a crash course lesson before mine arrived I still didn't really believe it could be that simple.
After doing a lot of my own messy screen printing before, could such a small machine be so wonderfully simple? But the Gocco truely is too good to be true! We will definately have some sort of Gocco printed goods on our stall next week.

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Awesome! I'll come and introduce myself.

Swonderful said...

oh yay!! Is it all you can think about? I didn't want to be apart from mine at first... the beginning of a beautiful relationship!

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

Great! See you there :)

and to Gin, he is my new love.

Bronwyn Mason said...

Hi! I found your blog through Jellybones but have been admiring your owls for ages.
I just bought a Gocco too, and can't wait to try it out! Your print looks rad.
See you at Craftwerk maybe :)

styler said...

good luck for craftwerk, not that you need it your stuff rocks!

 
Blogging tips