12.6.11

Toms.

On my 'big trip' a few years ago now (that long?!) I managed to get my hands on some Toms shoes. Oh how I loved them. Then on my return home they all of a sudden disappeared! But now, thanks to my very nice mother and a trip to Vancouver I have another pair to comfort my feet.

Hi Toms, nice to meet you.



Oh! And I almost forgot to mention my Auckland Art and Craft Market purchase. From a great new kid on the block (I think! I've not see her wonderful bits before) LUU. You can read a little about her here, one very lovely lady!

Here is my.. what would you call it?.. awesomeness up on my wall.




2 comments:

luu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
luu said...

Hey Olivia! thanks for adding this post in your blog, it was so wonderful to meet you, you can tell right away without even a doubt the beautiful energy that you spread to everyone around you, I love how the little mobile looks on your wall, lets keep in touch... :)

 
Blogging tips