My top Five... (thanks Gin!)
1. Toms Shoes- It's been ages since I've visited Tom's website and it's had a pleasant revamp, (not that it wasn't brilliantly designed in the first place) there is just so much more to see. I've decided that I'm going to go do an internship at their headquarters in Santa Monica next year when I head off on my O.E. (overseas experience for those of you not from Oz or NZ). Although I really wanted to do an intership in NY I think this will be better for my soul and a lot of fun (living in dorm rooms!).
2. The Satorialist- I think I've probably missed the bus on this blog as it has already been selected as one of Time Magazine's top 100 design influences. I've only just discovered this blog myself and I love how it's so clean and the 'street' images Scott Schuman takes are amazing. Wish my snaps looked half as good as his. I also love how he doesn't focus the blog solely on New York City, that there are constantly images popping up of people from all over the world.
3. The Dieline- A great site for beautiful packaging. Who wouldn't want to drink wine from such a great bottle. This one definately brings out the graphic designer in me- I only found this one this morning thanks to Oh Joy! but it is love at first site.
4. Mandarins- Can't get enough of them. I will eat 10 in one sitting, literally. There is nothing better than a Kwan mandarin in the height of the season (particularly a cold one, fridge them- they taste soo good!).
5. Ratatat- I've been a fan of these guys for a long time thanks to a good friend who introduced them to me a few years ago. They have a new album coming out which I'm excited about as you don't really catch them on the radio, you're not over it before it arrives. Above is a nice picture from their tour, you can see more on their site.
Miss Peach- - I pass the top 5 to you.
Posted by lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts at 5:04 PM