21.9.09

Catalina & lily go to ANZFW.

This coming weekend a good friend, Catalina, and I have managed to score a table at the Herald Designer Garage Sale, part of Air New Zealand Fashion Week. We'll be there (or Cat will as I'm busy dressing for most of the day) on Friday night, 7pm - 10pm, and all day Saturday, 10am - 10pm. No Sunday this year.

Catalina will have a bunch of her necklaces and I am contributing my charm necklaces and some other small bits and pieces. We have a small spot in one of the corners so hunt us out if you can make it.

It's $15 to get in but your guaranteed a bargain and it also gets you into all the other attractions on that weekend. Apparently 'It’s more open, lighter and brighter, and guaranteed to make your shopping experience an enjoyable one. There are twice as many designers, more changing rooms and double the number of eftpos terminals to make for it easy to find and buy those fantastic designer bargains.' Which is great because I went last year and it was so dark I could hardly see what I was buying!

Anyhoo, hope some of you might be able to pop in. x


1 comment:

friend or doe said...

Good luck pumpkins! & Hope you got some charms in time XXX

 
Blogging tips