10.11.09

A delivery.

I received a great package from Nut and Bee today, I am trying to get my Christmas shopping in early and got a few things for friends from Annette. She is so lovely, even included some extra paper and Christmas stickers which will look so great on the wrapping.

Thanks so much Annette!

Here are some of the goodies I got, among others (I wish I could take a photo of them all together but as I said the camera is 'out of order' for awhile), as I'm pretty sure the friends they are going to don't spend too much time on the blog.



Some sugar skull pins and magnets.




Some of the other pin and magnet options, I love that panda. 



And I got myself one of the native bird pins, the Takahe.


One of the lettersets soon to be on it's way to Brasil.

And a wee shot of packing up at the last Devonport Craft Market, taken by a good friend, me, in my flower head band scaring the punters away.


Adventure Photos. Day five.
Sao Paulo, Brasil. 

After a long (ish by Brasil standards) bus ride, we made it to Sao Paulo, the city of highrises. As far as the eye can see.


Cajú fruit at Sao Paulo's central food market. Our friend told all the market stall holders that we were from New Zealand and had never seen most of this fruit before. We were bombarded with tasters, thanks Eduardo!


Tobacco rolls at the same Mercado Municipal. 

No comments:

 
Blogging tips