6.10.08

That special feeling.


I've got a whole list of things that I've been meaning to blog about lately, I just haven't had the time to sit down and do them properly. So I'm going to tick one off the list today finally!


A week or so ago, Heleen from Ruby in the Dust (an incredibly talented doll maker/textile crafter), awarded our blog a blog award. We were suitably chuffed , thank you Heleen! So now it is our turn to pass the award on to 5 other blogs we enjoy (I agree with Heleen on quality not quantity, the original award asks for 8!).

Here is the text that goes with the award (a very rough translation!) and below it the 5 blogs we would like to pass the award onto.

'To translate the gift from Portuguese to English, it means:"This blog invests and believes, the proximity" [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy]". They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate? Thenlet's try to give more attention to them!


So with this prize I must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must do the same thing and put this text in their blog.'


Simply Olive

Swonderful

Little Ruby and the Sea

The Little Look See

Helga and her Holga (only one post down but I'm loving it already!)

All incredibly talented ladies doing their thing.

Rosette Lounge photographed by Milkaway

5 comments:

so said...

thank you!

(nothing against you or the award, but i may not pass it on... i've participated 1 too many times!) :)

Ruby in the Dust said...

thanks for those generous words about my dolls :)) have a look at my comment about abandoned towns (scared you might miss it). see you at Kraftbomb later this month..

Alex van Dorsten said...

Oh thanks O! hmmm now who do I pass it on to..x

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

My pleasure! I covered all your bases sorry A :)

kimberlee said...

congrats on the award!

 
Blogging tips